Sunday, July 27, 2008

what's going on nowadays...

Hi , how are you? Different topics,take my attention nowadays, and different funny video I'd like to share with you... First of all, let me show you what's going these days in Faluja and Ramadi which was the hottest area one day...................... believe it or not.............

this is KFC in Faluja, yes itsn't real franchise, they just taken the name.
“it a successful experiment that the city of Fallujah are open to the world and are currently receiving all manifestations of modernity and Western restaurants,most of our costumers from young people like to get out on the tradition even in the food and experience of those meals, especially meat and cheese segments which are in demand, adding that the love of change pushed me to go to this type of work “, the owner of the KFC fast food, Omar Kazem said.
Source: Arabic report

We are busy nowadays for security preparation for annual anniversary of Imam Musa Ja'far Al-Kazem's death (the seventh of the Twelver Shia Imams., more information about Imam Musa Ja'far Al-Kazem,you can find it below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_al-Kadhim


Our work will be ensure protection for all visitors, and make sure everything is going smoothly.
The idea is, the people will come from all parts of Iraq, towards the capital Baghdad, and visit his shrine in Khadimiya, that means all troops will be stand by in whole Iraq.
Three more things here:
1-this is a Shiite ceremony.
2- normally, you going to see a lot of tents set in the streets and roads,so the visitors can sit down and take rest in these tents, you going to see people standing beside these tents, some of them cooking food and feed the visitors and the others serve water and Iraqi tea (Chi) to the visitors.
3- you going to see colored flags waving on the main road, and you use to see most of people come to Baghdad on foot, and you use to see pople doing these things (even I don't know what you call what they do):



Here are two selected videos from YouTube about this special ceremony.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuHpXq48S-0


last thing
here is video my email got, it's funny video you aren't going to understand what is that guy saying, the video is normal but the interpretation comment, is funny, he say:

Conda: Hello Jalal
Jalal: hello Conda
Conda: thank you very much
Jalal: “ keep kissing Conda and saying” I fall in love with you, I fall in love with your father, I fall in love with America,I fall in love with all of you, (Conda say: that's enough, stop kissing) I fall in love with all people like you(america), I fall in love with you, without you help, I'm not the president right now,(Conda say: thank you thank you) I fall in love with you, I fall in love with any person fall in love with you


See you guys... next post.

3 comments:

MixMax said...

very funny video, thanks for sharing, and nice blog you have :)

iraqi-translator said...

you welcome man

Sandybelle said...

unique post.